Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

rodiklisIeškotiLatest imagesRegistruotisPrisijungti

say those amazing words

Go down 
5 posters
Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2
AutoriusPranešimas
Julian Foster
One of those girls who'll fuck everybody except the guy who loves her
Julian Foster

•CLAIM : Julian Schratter
•GYVENVIETĖ : wilshire

say those amazing words - Page 2 Empty
RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 06, 2012 4:56 pm

You’d be forgiven for doing a double take upon seeing Zac Efron’s bulging biceps in his new movie “The Lucky One,” an adaptation of the Nicholas Sparks novel about a Marine searching for the woman he believes is his good-luck charm. Yes, the former “High School Musical” star seems changed, matured. No more puppy love. No more bursting into song by the lockers. Just brooding silence, burning desire and… a beard. And man, oh, man, does he look good. So let’s get to know Zac 2.0.

“The Lucky One” is definitely a tearjerker. What’s the last movie that made you cry in the theater?
“Toy Story 3.” I probably cried like 10 times in that movie. I wasn’t alone! Every other dude there was teary.

What was the hardest thing about doing your “The Lucky One” role?
It is sensitive playing a U.S. Marine sergeant. We met with a bunch of staff sergeants at Camp Pendleton. Most of them were my height, but they really had a lot of extra weight on them. So for the role I must have put on 25 pounds.

Was your diet crazy?
If I could lay out on a table what I ate in one day, your jaw would drop. It was thousands and thousands of calories. One day I put three chicken breasts into a blender and hit “puree,” because I just couldn’t chew. Chewing was taking so long!

You really bulked up! This movie will presumably make you even more of a heartthrob. Who are your wildest female fans?
You know, it’s the moms who are overaggressive. A lot of times their daughters are very sweet and cordial, and the moms tend to grab you and scream and want to kiss you. You gotta watch out for the moms.

OK, let’s do some Glamour Facebook fan questions. Chelsi Donaldson asks, What’s your worst habit?
I’m bad at returning phone calls. This is a good example: I saw a missed call from an unknown number, and I didn’t check my voice mail. Finally I got around to it, and it was Michelle Pfeiffer, asking if I was doing “New Year’s Eve.” She said, “Hurry and call me back, because if you do it, I want to do it.” So I’m going, “Oh my God!”

Here’s one from Mona Elizondo: As an actor who is photographed often, do you have any insecurities?

There are those moments when you’re getting off a flight and there’s a bunch of photographers out there, and you’re like, “Whoa, dude. I just woke up. I’ve still got drool on my chin.”

What’s your ideal first date?
I think dating, just sitting at a dinner table and forcing yourself to talk, kind of sucks. There’s a really cool wine-tasting place in Vancouver where they set up a canvas for you to paint on while you drink. That’s a fun first date!

Do you think long-distance relationships can ever work?
It depends. Everyone’s different. It’s a bit of a challenge. If you’re really in love, you can make anything work.

jėtus... paskutinis klausimas. poor baby say those amazing words - Page 2 3669069390
Atgal į viršų Go down
http://filmai.in/uzeik-26168.html
Julian Foster
Julian Foster

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 13, 2012 6:10 pm

My boyfriend and I are doing the cutest thing for Valentine's Day.
I’m going to watch him on tv and he’s going to continue to pretend like he doesn’t know me.
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julian Foster
Julian Foster

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 2:37 pm

say those amazing words - Page 2 421988_3007482779691_1041076186_32517107_1695697420_n
so true
Atgal į viršų Go down
REBECCA LAWRENCE
Some people are so poor, all they have is money
REBECCA LAWRENCE

•CLAIM : kunis

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 2:43 pm

:DDD drambliuko svajones man
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julian Foster
Julian Foster

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 2:56 pm

kodėėėl? kas tavo big crush?:D
Atgal į viršų Go down
REBECCA LAWRENCE
Some people are so poor, all they have is money
REBECCA LAWRENCE

•CLAIM : kunis

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 3:03 pm

niekas :DDD bet seip kad bernas grupej kokioj grotu , tai nu ziauriai raawr .... o tavo? uu
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julian Foster
Julian Foster

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSk. 02 26, 2012 3:09 pm

bernas kuris mane mylėtų (rofl)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Luke Morgan
if you need space, join NASA, baby
Luke Morgan

•CLAIM : irons

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimePir. 02 27, 2012 7:28 am

i’m going to write a book and make the paper out of onions so everyone will cry and think i’m the best author ever
Atgal į viršų Go down
Julian Foster
Julian Foster

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitimePen. 03 02, 2012 9:55 pm

Normal people: Aw, look at the couple. They're so cute!
Me: I wonder if they've fucked yet.

betai gryn taip visada..... (tmi)
Atgal į viršų Go down
Sponsored content

RašytiTemos pavadinimas: Re: say those amazing words   say those amazing words - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Atgal į viršų Go down

say those amazing words
Atgal į viršų 
Puslapis 22Pereiti prie : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:Jūs negalite atsakinėti į pranešimus šiame forume
 :: YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE-
Pereiti į: